Showroom AssociateJob Functions:
- Extend best service to customers by providing relevant and meaningful design advice as well as accurate technical information.
- Build and foster long term relationships with customers.
- Collaboratively work within a team and with other departments.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all materials.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness and general aesthetic in the showroom.
- Follow up with customers regarding any questions, details or requests for product information, samples, and pricing.
- Assist warehouse with minor administrative tasks as needed.
- General administrative tasks such as answering phones, order input through our inventory system, payment processing, product labeling and pricing updates
- Maintain Showroom display product updates and drops
- Background in design, construction, and/or education in interior design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to think creatively
- Time management skills.
- Motivation to exceed expectations and taking the initiative.
- Flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable, and positive attitude.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to lift and carry tile samples up to 20lbs
- Customer service experience in multitasking environment required.
- Design background preferred
- We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities and an environment of creativity and growth
Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced individual to add to our Customer Service Team.
- Will need to answer incoming customer calls
- Will need to process orders through our inventory system and handle payment processing
- Position is Full Time
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Team player: must be able to work in a team environment with other showroom, customer service, warehouse, sales and purchasing staff
- Aptitude for working both collaboratively and independently
- Great Organizational Skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated and pro-active
- Results oriented personality with a passion for service
- Must be able to Multi Task
Training is provided.
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile, Division of GESCO Group of Companies, a leading tile distributor, is looking for EXPERIENCED WAREHOUSE PERSONNEL to join our winning team. With our continued growth at our Burnaby Head office, we are offering full time Monday to Friday day shift with some Saturdays required and a great work environment. We offer a competitive starting salary along with exceptional long-term benefits. You must possess a solid working knowledge of a fast-paced warehouse environment, and have forklift experience.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.